Monday, November 12, 2012

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com t up don't ignore y

 The square glory chops down each time and then sprays a blood to come out in that population, public this just fears and all hereafter backs.After chopping down ten several knives, that person such as a heap of lousy mire, the Tan pours in the ground.Square glory Nu way:"You walk for me quickly.Otherwise end than he still miserably!"Finished saying to use knife to falsely chop down several chop down, a burst of knife spirit rows the ground an a few knife scars.The glory of the square is about to fear they walk and suddenly listen to an acquaint with of orotund way:"Square elder brother follows me."The glory of the square is pleasantly surprised, the whole of fear and discomfort all have no, call way:"Spend a younger sister, where are you ?"Looking for voice to hope to go is seeing the anxious flower language Jie beckoning with the hand to oneself on the roof.No longer managing is public, fly a body but up, a hug a flower language Jie way:"Spend a younger sister, why do you want to walk?"The flower language Jie frees from tangle him and hates a way:"Follow me."The square glory doesn't dare to play trick, the favour follows her to walk.The square glory sees her taking what she walked is all strange ground of, unbearable way:"Spend a younger sister, we this wants where?"Flower language Jie abruptly way:"See my adopted father."The square glory is canning meet her on going into the city,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com, in the mind only have happy, don't also notice her tone, pleased way:"Uncle Xiao is still in the capital city?Is he still an old appearance?"
Flower language Jie way:"As long as have never died is all old appearance, return an ability such as you generally even will the appearance also change?"Square glory favour way:"Spend a younger sister, you again lo lo, how much have I already changed?"The flower language Jie cans not control feelings to turn head to lo a square glory, suddenly think of what, and then return to body to go, no longer manage a square glory.How the glory of the square is lo not she still gives birth to she to annoy, unless she knows her own in danger to seeks himself/herself, oneself doesn't think that to find out her, the favour runs to her front way:"Spend a younger sister, you didn't want to living me to annoy good?"The flower language Jie hums a , way:"I living your spirit stem what?You aren't worth my getting angry."Square glory exultation, pull a her hand way:"Spend a younger sister, I know you good to me."Flower language Jie a jilt to open a his hand way:"You don't have to be pull and push, the men and women don't in person pass, and we didn't relate to."
Once the glory of the square listen to this speech, the Jiang lived all of a sudden, way:"Spend a younger sister, why do you suddenly say this words?I ……flower younger sister, you want to believe me, I and the moon true nothing important?I at that time for saving her, just ……just touch her body of, she just ……not ……I didn't marry, I ……flower younger sister, you musted believe me."The flower language Jie says with smile:"You and other people how how, and am I what relation?You like how how then."Square the glory favour pull a her hand way again:"Spend a younger sister, I know that you just living my spirit, I know you or like mine, otherwise you can't saved me, either."The flower language Jie hums a , way:"You die and am I what relation?Only the adopted father makes me come to save you, did I just ignore your dead to live."Hand but can be grasped by he.
Square glory hasty way:"Spend a younger sister, that how are you just willing to forgive me?You want me to do what all can."Flower language Jie way:"If I wanted you to do, then seem to be me Be getting more stingy, to she is also unjust.Want to be strange to then blame me oneself.I not resent you, also not resent other people."Square glory way:"That why did you living me to annoy again?"Flower language Jie way:"Have I ever said to living you to annoy?"Square glory way:"That why do you want to leave me?We not is once say who also not leave whose?"Flower language Jie face ascend a red, Nu way:"You don't want to talk nonsense, have we ever when once said this kind of words?I once said, you weren't worth my getting angry.So I didn't get angry."Square glory hasty way:"But my lo must come out, otherwise you can't ignore mine.You ignored me, be living me to annoy."The flower language Jie Nu way:"You had already finished don't finish?We in fine didn't relate to now, I wanted to take you to see adopted father now, you follow me then become.Otherwise you walk for me right away."Square glory unexpectatively and so result, but he always listens to her words, don't dare to say more, dark way:"If she in fact still keep liking mine, my lo gets, just she is still angry to just say now such, I need to follow her, her spirit eliminated, then can't so."The favour is stepped aside, the flower language Jie also no longer manages her and goes forward.
Will come out a small beard at the same time, the flower language Jie isn't cold not hot tunnel:"Come out here, before would be the Inn that the adopted father lives."The square glory says with smile:"Do not know that the adopted father can't also seek me than the force, I still really fear to see him."The flower language Jie suddenly bursts once the Chi smile, the favour accepts smiling face and hum one- track:"You if is afraid to see him, can leave right away."By once she smile, the square glory understands her in the mind more and says with smile:"Didn't°yet I am afraid to lead of person, again say uncle Xiao and isn't a place of extreme danger, I why afraid he?"The flower language Jie hums 1 again and goes toward to outside walk.The square glory accounts heart, the favour keeps up with to left for, on coming out a beard together, the Tu ground bellows 1 and falls down in the ground.The flower language Jie frighteneds, the favour comes to lo square glory, the square glory touches be originally stabbed medium wound by oneself, cries right away and rushes toward to come forward a way:"Square elder brother, does your wound didn't°yet be good?All blaming me isn't good.I should not so to yours, I once said I have to look after you during a lifetime of, but I ……I didn't attain."
Square glory heart in happy, now but can not see good and then accepted, otherwise she possibility more angry, only continue to keep on packing, favour way:"I originally right away like, but for seeking you, didn't take care of good oneself on the road, just again and government troops Dou a , and then harm Be getting more some."The sweat of the big drop big drop flowed out.The flower language Jie lo wears him painful shape, cry more loudly, start to embrace his way:"Square elder brother, I take you to see adopted father right away, he can definitely cure like yours."Square glory favour way:"Need not, in fact also about like, take a rest for several days then good.Otherwise, I also not ability peaceful come to this."The flower language Jie put on a tears way:"Really?"The square glory says with smile:"You are so intelligent, can I fool you?"Flower language Jie face ascend a red, like this match with him well, heart bottom still happy of, but think of him so painful is what oneself results in, way:"Square elder brother, I hereafter any further not so to you."Square glory exultation, way:"Spend a younger sister, you ……forgive me?"Flower language Jie way:"Is what I harm you become thus, should be that you forgive me just right."Square glory pleased way:"We have already then been like to generally and then become before.We leave."The flower language Jie point nods, way:"Your caution is some."
Two talented persons start to stand, listens to one humality:"Master elder brother, you are indeed as expected foresighted, wait square glory and government troops the big Dou is definitely a , will see Xiao elder generation, unexpectatively he still true such as you guess, also really got hurt, also harm not and lightly.We the beard sit to accept to take illegitimate profit and then become."The square glory lo goes, but is a Kun Lun and is seven sons.The flower language Jie Nu way:"Did you forget to still have me the adopted father?"That:"Li Shi Di, I advise you not want to be happy too early, this flower language Jie miss also not is well deal with."The square glory says with smile:"To, flower younger sister, I never knew them surname very who, otherwise killed none of them to know is killed who."Flower language Jie dark way:"Do you still need to annoy them to begin?"Way:"From big arrive small one by one in order be hard for Hao, distance just, believed in all, year Si, Zhu Zhao, Li Xi and king however.Hao big Xia, your Rao leads our this time, can?"Hao hard lo she is that shape, very anxious to come forward to embrace she promises her right away, but one lo she hugs square glory, heart a hard, way:"I unable to do this lord, the square glory does all sorts of evil, he doesn't die can not."
The flower language Jie Nu way:"Do you think that I really feared you?I is the lo your eminent family virtuous the top don't begin with you, be still ah, we beat, do you think that my adopted father will not know?He wants Nu to get up, don't ignore you to just and falsely send."She in fact also isn't afraid of Kun Lun seven sons at 1:00, but when oneself get up with their Dou oneself then cans not considers of square glory, so she just begs Kun Lun seven sons of.That Lee is rare to say with smile:"You think we are surprisingly this?Is really a Qiao, just the Xiao elder generation at the right moment leaves Inn, don't know to run to where go."
Square glory way:"Do you still haven't enough my suffering?I had no inside the dint at that time of you still not my opponent, now I inside the dint resumed, do you still still walk into death?"Li Xi Dao:"Is original we don't dare as well, but you have already harmed so, can also beat?"The square's glory hand is a spool of, that Lee rare the sword is from the sheath book come over, way:"You lo lo I can beat."The flower language Jie is hasty Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment