Monday, November 12, 2012

Beats by Dr Dre solo The Meng is old yo

Is some to eat again to is all right?"
"Do not go, your a favour gets up what also give forget."The outright refusal of Feng Luan my request, basically don't give me the opportunity to answer criticism.
I have to carry to have the gruel bowl in the hand, then one breath to swallowed inside in the belly, gruel although saying is no longer scalds, but still some hot airs, this makes me a little bit eat some suffering, however O.K. didn't burn.



Chapter 139 wedding(5)

Showed unintentionally in eyes of Feng Luan a kind of helpless, look in the eyes at breathed tell me:Know your meeting, this appearance.Then the Feng Luan return overdo toward doorway to shout a way:
"The Meng is old, you come in, mutually male he finished eating."
Because the door opens, the Meng rushes out now my in front, he is still that consistent and polite shape, walk after coming in several step, say after coming to a stop:
"The Meng is blunt to once see master, madam."Everythings all did enough a gift number.
I a chair of flank say:
"The Meng is old, you sit, let them make you come is have an affair to want with your company measure for a while."
"There is master that is as present as madam, has there a that the mean person sits.Master you if what is up of though the words order."The Meng hurtles like my idea anticipate medium of similar refused my good intentions, however I early have already become accustomed to, didn't also care.
"The Meng is old, you very master in to the cooking, I want to know whether you can control degree of heating hot in 50%."
The Meng hurtles wrinkly for a while eyebrows, then have a little interrogative of say:
"Do not know master what you say what kind of is 50% hot?"
I say:
"I think on Ti of some things steam for a while, but can not be too hot, 50% is hot and then goes, doing not know the Meng is old you can control good?"
The Meng is blunt to just a little consider for a while, then says:"This old Nu's pouring is to have 670% of the confidence, can use a slow fire to slowly bake, like is braise soup similar, this pouring is difficult don't pour old Nu."
Hear this, I am happy to stand, although I know as long as the wine that will change in character behind after re- heating to 50 degrees or so can get rid of the acerbity brought because of changing in character, but is great a day hard nut to crack in the control of this ages temperature, the Meng hurtles but says to control this degree of heating now, how can I be not happy.
Then I say to the blunt Meng:
"The Meng is old, you prepare right away now for a while, in a short while rich and honored they came back, we start."
I seem to see to in the moment have a spreads with the gold and silver of bright big way, if the affair that says today makes progress smoothly and so the wedding tomorrow can use up.
Originally I wanted hurtled to go together with Meng of, but the Feng Luan blocked I down, finally is still that I was her of noodles after eating those white fungus lotus seed thick soups to all finish, she just releases I.
Arrived at the small hospital of kitchen, the Meng is blunt already and let a person to get ready things all, use of still last time for withdrawing alcoholic of time but make of the thing.The Ti cover of a big fellow, if is direct of the cover is on the pot, at the right moment ability a per meter the high butt put into a pot.
Water spirit Niao rounds, Meng blunt squat down in the cooking stove to go to in person in add firewood, have already had white to annoy on the surface in the pot at top dimly discernible, I walk up and looking at Meng to hurtle engaged over there.
I walk to cooking stove before the set, sounded out to stretch in the hot water in the pot, however probably because heating of time is short so the water temperature isn't high, just feel to have a little, hence I say:
"Now has some cool, the Meng is old, we try to see to control a problem hot in 50%."
"The old Nu listens to master."The Meng is blunt simultaneously saw an in of water, part to add a firewood in the cooking stove.
The water temperature is still heating up, has already had the 1 F very thick water fog on the surface, seeing the appearance temperature has already not much check, I sound out stretch among them, this time the felling has a little hot.
However under the sistuation that have no thermometer, in the judgment pot whether aqueous temperature is about 50 degrees, a big a day challenge to me, finally I am still that the decision depend this to the Meng to hurtle.
"The Meng is old, you see be the water temperature in nowadays' arriving 50% getting hotter?"
The Meng is blunt early have already let go of hand in of dry firewood, see an in of water vapor, then say:
"Being about 50% now is hot."
The beard and my in home arrives Niang joss-stick to reside to have no from the yarn hat how far of road, so just not and in a short while of effort I heard outside spread a noisy miscellaneous voice and came out a to see, rich and honored just under the order person will that of the wine give caution of lifted to come in.
Because the hot water of the kitchen all has already got ready, and will greatly marry tomorrow, time permits to delay, I say to the rich and honored:
"Let them lift that hogshead to the kitchen to go, put to go in the pot."
Once living, two times familiar, because had experience to made alcohol for time last time, lifted a butt to come in of those next person willing fill up the hogshead of wine to put of light car familiar road at in the cauldron, then cover that Ti cover.
"Meng old all theses all see yours."I looking at Meng with the thriving vision blunt say.
"Master you trust, old Nu definitely do like."
I order, then return to body to looking at rich and honored to say:
"Rich and honored, you the going to Chen Hai give me those cups there, is that kind of glass cup."
Rich and honored but say:
"Master you haven't to know, Chen Hai now fore does the hospital wait, the mean person comes back of time meet them, I listen to he say is give°ed the gift of the congratulation master exultation to deliver."
Once I listen to this, very happy in the heart, Chen Hai often can give me the surprise, don't know they this time again is playing what pattern, hope to make me disappoint too much.
I return overdo, looking at Meng blunt say:
"The Meng is old, now sky near noon, you setting the person cook a meal, and this thing must steam enough a hour, you make you looking at and slice to hate water temperature not ability Gao also not ability low."
Because tomorrow is my day of Na Qie, in home early settled a few cooking stove sets again, now dissimilarity be like last time so because of taking up a kitchen but can not have a meal on time.
Hand over after affair between this finish treating, I see Chen Hai toward front yard with rich and honored.From a distance I saw the big box of a few black woods is putting on the ground, only although the box looks very much, but the outward appearance isn't valuable.
Is more curious in my heart, ran fast several steps, then loudly said:
"Chen Hai, you give master I bring what surprise, can't be this how many big boxes?"
Just over there very nearby of the person talk of Chen Hai hear I talk and immediately threw the vision to here, I see me coming over and hurriedly taking a person to face to come up.
"Master, you came."A group of persons all salute to say hello.
I order to mean gift once, then full of beansly looking at those big boxes of a ground of top, rounded a box to turn several turns, but I still can not guess, the inside is exactly what things.Say to is the distiller that I make them create?A mind the Shan lead now in my brain.
"Inside is what?"I point at a box to ask Chen Hai.
But Chen Hai past lane Xuan falsely, to nearby of the person say:
"Open, see us for master of intention."
The box opened, but I have a little foolish, 78 big wood box in all unexpectedly is last time the wineglass said by me.The things that only see an inside are regardless cup walls of even, still just quality up all be rated as is an exquisite article, and the glass cup of future generations have of a put together.
I picked up a wineglass, but I discovered a thing that almost makes oneself suffocate, under the wineglass should be that barren last now of feet but had a delicate Pan dragon in the top, and still engraved date in the bottoms of cup.This really is an once too big impact to my heart.
Is very not easy I heart in of shocked with concussion to keep on pressing, I looking at Chen Hai and ask a way:
"You how in so short time inside, make so many cups?"
Hear I ask this, Chen Hai smiled for a while, then said:
"That Father Heaven after finishing saying,Beats by Dr Dre solo, small Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment