Monday, November 26, 2012

Facebook ed jubilant Retu

, "The spoilt daughter of a rich family's seven unique pills have to solve to go, I can is your hostage to go to an altar for her!"
"Jia Wei!"
Ning winter and quiet Ming true person two female Jiao Qu an earthquake, together and together low voice surprised exhale a voice.
Qin Dynasty China Jie Jie ground the Yin smile:"Wen Jia Wei, your returning is really born feeling to grow and see a woman aller important than life!"
I am cold to sneer at:"Mr. Qin, your carrying out this scheme not is hurtling me is it feeling that grow?Otherwise which afraid you the Earth the person kill off half I can't take a risk to trade with you, either,cnn!"
Qin Dynasty China very long and suddenly throws to come over one thing silently,Facebook, cold way:"This is to temporarily suppress toxic medicine, as long as taking out the thing that I need from the altar, antidote I offer up naturally!"
"You!"I not from bellow, " Qin Dynasty China, you don't want has gone too far in insult!The spoilt daughter of a rich family's poison has to solve right away, poison I can eat!"
Qin Dynasty China cold way:"You bite poisonous courage by body, I applaud very much.However, I also heard you 100 poisons don't invade good namely.Wen Jia Wei, you are still little to play some schemings in front of me!"
At this time spoilt daughter of a rich family already drive Ning winter and quiet Ming the true person put down and has been checked in addition to poisoned everything pour also as usual.My lover didn't be subjected to any invasion, this made me just a little let go of heart.
"Jia Wei, I go to an altar together with you."The winter of the Ning walked to come over and pulled my hand to sink a track.
"Not ……"
We speak, drive a Ning the small hand of the fat white jade sort cover.The cold gorgeous beauty of Qing city unique color is tiny to shake head, the Qiao face overflows full resolute, show to flow in the Mou such as the concern of winter days warm sun let my heart is of shocking!
When the Ning winter decides of affair, in fact anyones can not move, even include I at inside.
But the quiet Ming of one side the true good repute wear my the air is complicated overcast cloudy, make people hard to guess a degree.I am light a smile.Since love, have no way out.For the sake of own lover,google, the incarnation is evil, or pay an own life, this isn't the affair of hard choice to me.
But make me give up this feelings, that is impossible.Have already arrived this situation, only meet absolute being deicide, meet a Buddha to kill a Buddha!
"If ……your meeting how?"
When we brush past, true person suddenly light way.
My Mi sewed eyes to stare at her one eye, not with the look in the eyes of younger generation, but that kind of the man see a chemisette completely naked look in the eyes.The jade face that the true person is thin to settle for of a change, peep out the color of contempt in the eye.
"Have right thus say with me thus the persons of words are few, but they can't say.But you, haven't entitled to."My corner of mouth hangs up a to put on evil smile, slowly move to open to stare at that Song to stand the look in the eyes of soft breasts at her.
The soft breasts sharply rises and falls and be me but walk far still hear that carefully the Jiao breathing heavily.
(Pay tribute consumedly recently very few, about always harmed consumedly of heart.The Fu You is ashamed.However consumedly also the in proper form forgive at under, in fact is descending to once contract disease because this book sit up excessively, the body of disease don't be more up to now.Plum Ni comprehensive disease, this it is said that the disease hardly gone into action on man I but have, from that time on after sleep quality to sharply descend, the attention is also very difficult concentrated, I even can not get in touch with a writing for a few months.Now slowly came over, hence continued own route of travel, and the wild diagram walks more far in next book.《Impress 》 compares of the 《wave son 》 individual think strong a lot of, can't ast least appear details, person to make people record don't live of affair, hope consumedly support by that time!!!The Fu You once thanks here!!!)





End end 2 devils trade(bottom)
Renew time:2009-9-1211:08:01 chapter word numbers:3074

"Husband, you unexpectedly dare in the wine of the me and elder sister Yun dosage ……you, you grieved me!"
Just hole, just and in a hurry rushed through of pure cloud and small Qiong then started sending a punitive expedition.Particularly small Qiong is also a hold tight my arm to put out strength to toss about, letting of the bead tears Lian Lian I am in the pain of still have to accompany smiling face at the same time.
But pure cloud although there being no small Qiong is like this spiteful, but the You You resent the station of hatred in one side, showing fog spirit in Mou the dim moonlight is cloudy, the facial expression is sorrow and lonesome, and letting me am also a headache.
Compensate several hundreds of carefully just coax two beauties cool down, unintentionally title, but see the together brightly shining vision is taking some and strange facial expression to stare at I.
I old face not from is of a red, is needing an explanation for a while, quiet Ming the true person have already sighed to make a noise:"Jia Wei, you all day the Si mix and always apologize in the woman's heap, the everywhere stays attentive, not tired?"
I am one Zheng, immediately lose to smile:"Elder generation, the person is on the hoof why again?To me, not for the sake of, not for the sake of the benefit, is a love word!Love the person whom I love, also love for the person that I love.Apologize, stay attentive very tired?Not, not tired.Because while paying, I also deeply felt a lover to my sincerely and cordiality.I have already didn't high ambition now to, since not beg the world hero spirit a thousand years Lin still however of leave a good name to posterity, also don't beg to turn over cloud to reply rain public on of haughty air, even the so-called wealth also just is our existence sill of heavy family.Clear door, I will let go;Long Bang, I will also leave it like my Xi.I sue for peace a lover happy blessing ground luckily life, until the hair spends white, waistline's keeping doesn't get up of time, support to stare at the setting sun of afar mutually, recall the old matter in lifetime."
The quiet Ming true person's vision congealed, but small Qiong already malicious rush toward into my bosom, embrace my neck to sob call way:"Husband, I loved to die you!Your sweet prattle ……really is too moving!"
I am shallow shallow on smiling, gentle and softly embrace her, will also show Mou at the part at the same time very red and pure cloud Lan go into bosom in, light way:"Sweet prattle?Should even say probably is I the commitment during a lifetime."
Two female whole body an earthquake, embracing each other my hand was tightly more tight.
"Is flippant, Mo very this how!"
Is quiet Ming true person cold Piao my one eye, low voice muttering walked to open.I tiny wry smile, knowing and wanting to get a spoilt daughter of a rich family still have to lead this elder generation one pass, the heart bottom is helpless tight.
But at the moment, the Ning winter feels spoilt daughter of a rich family to sit in the bread car and lean on a window to follow purse one's lips to steal to don't already and very smile is for I at quiet Ming true human face ex- eat shriveled jubilant.
Return to green bamboo Yuan of Hangzhou guest house, Qin Dynasty China still will bind tightly all over, then don't come out any further after quickly drilling into a certain compartment.Just before coming in he cold way:"Don't make anyone come to bother me.If prepare to set out altar, make a phone call to notify me 1."
I and several females in every aspect and mutually Qu, all without exception don't understand China in Qin Dynasty why such.
After entering building, the pure cloud and small Qiong settles a spoilt daughter of a rich family on the big bed, many femaleses sit on the living room to negotiate a counterplan together with me, but quiet Ming true person already the life person steep deep red tunic of a pot of best to come over.
Participation discussion of in addition to I and Ning winter, pure cloud, in addition to small Qiong, have another quiet Ming, quiet joss-stick etc. ascend one generation of a few precious jade Lin temple true person.
Very obviously, altar of go Be getting more unavoidable.But we want first that making is clear BE, evil door exactly what mishap, cause China in Qin Dynasty unexpectedly will whole up and down kill one naked!
But Qin Dynasty China oneself again what problem, cause to receive whole body, absolute being mysterious Mi of?
Qin Dynasty China obviously intends to obtain to the altar, with the result that expend so atmosphere dint, kidnap a spoilt daughter of a rich family, give deadly poison, establish a bureau to make us come.So his intention gets an altar of what treasure thing?
Ning winter tiny Pin eyebrow, very long way:"Last time the wartime of glacier I realized that China in Qin Dynasty should is him for the sake of the increment power but doesn't hesitate the containing deadly poison in iron dress absolute being achievement of Xi from remnants inside the Fu Xi did ten thousand poison Zhang.And view its result, in few years at least cook chain around ten thousand poisons!But this time he ten thousand poison Zhang the power double enough to spare, it is thus clear that in the glacier in last time of post-war, he is in ten thousand poison more efforts in palm.Ten thousand poisons invade a body, among them distressed only afraid ……"
The quiet Ming true person also nods a way:"BE exactly.Qin Dynasty China this bearing Gui Mi, the behavior is all over perverse, always will include facial expression package.Is past old devolution:Ten thousand poisons invade a body, its distress be.It goes like, ten thousand thunders bomb a crest;Its form still if, ten thousand arrowses wear heart;Its head is like, ten thousand Jus drill a brain;Hun body again, ten thousand ant eclipse body.Such as Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment