Tuesday, January 29, 2013

wholesale mac makeup dly not equal to

Is afraid of hope me way:"You will the incomparable skill of eldest brother!"
I ha ha on smiling, I guess that he has never thought me brilliant if Si.Looking at he uses whole body to fix for resist hard I am on the spirit to his pressure, I already pretty much affirmative, his fix for differ me a not only Class, the blue Wei can also easily win him!I suddenly take back all vehemences, his pressure immediately and greatly reduces and obviously loosenned tone on the face, again toward me hope come, I already the whole individual be missing and turn to make a wisp of green smoke sort already force to him before the body.
He shockingly retreats, the multicolored scorpion of hands not only brandishes big pincers to guard him, but also outwardly releases light multicolored poison smoke, the slight gamey smell floats into a nose and unexpectedly make me produce a burst of faint, I am secretly surprised:"The smoke of good poison!With my current deep fix for, unexpectedly still have unwell feeling."The heart reads a to move and have already appeared a lotus sort on absolute being iron wood sword of three Mei true fire, cover with in the You light of light and blue Ying Ying all over.
The sort that was dispersed to float the multicolored poison smoke overflowing to imitate a Buddha to meet a jinx in the air, blue only and place, digest in succession of without a trace, connect two always arrogant multicolored scorpions spoil and also very fear of stare at wood sword of three Mei true fire, laid up four big pincerses, Se Se shiver of attach two hands at the big fellow up.
I accept sword to stand erect and smile to sing of hope depressed, the all over the face is surprised to permit of big fellow, way:"The victory or defeat has been already divided, not demand again Dou bottom go to."
The big fellow gloomily hoped my one eye and sighed a tone way:"What I lost admires sincerely to take orally, your fix for really too strong, I dare to challenge you is from overestimate own ability, practice moral teachings at our ark mountain 2,235 martial ways in also only our eldest brother just has a to put together with you of dint."
Round at under of the monkeys, just returned a quilt two of us of frighten than the Dou of Zhi scream madly, see an agreeable purpose of low eyebrow of big fellow at this time, just dance and stamp under the leading of monkey head of laugh at,Facebook.
I stared these the monkey is one eye, then Ya however way:"Does the ark mountain unexpectedly have so many martial ways to practice moral teachings!I why but have never discovered+1."
The big fellow is a silly smile, some ways of prides:"If the saying to fix are very brilliant for you, but want to say that the effort being concealed line of hiding, you consumedly not equal to."
Unexpectedly there is also this etc. achievement method, I immediately come to interest, is also drawn on by his simple and honest and fair and just personality at the same time, I invite a way:"Thunder elder brother if the words that don't mind, please come home to win how one Xu is.Still have the wine the few ponds in the fortress, we can drink while saying."
The blue Wei also has already laid up foot absolute being sword and see I have already turned the weapons of war as idea of jade and silk, to I tiny smile way:"Elder brother in the sky, I go first to prepare a wine."Curling up in the airly decline to a ground, flicked to back a few warnning dogs, opened fortress front door, floated however flewed into.
If I originally mean to say to invite him to come in to have breakfast, drink the type of some juice, but I see his face reading crude and uncivilized, the behaviour is again a bit reckless, perhaps can't love to drink juice, at the right moment the in home has plum Kui parties the person delivers of ten several"all flowers Niang" of altars, uses to inviting him should be again suitable however.
Big fellow indeed as expected Zha Zha mouth, very the idea moves, but still have some hesitant not unique, imitate there are some worries in the Buddha.My as if nothing has occurred way:"This wine is a good friend of the empress Yi star to send to mine, this several altar wines are to just adopt all flowers to make by fermentation but become, and then cover up at underground several decades, really precious pole, I am to see thunder the elder brother is straightforward, a friend who can hand over Be just willing to give up to take out!"
The big fellow was more and more moved by what I said, turned a head to every where conjecture one eye, then once turned round, with angry determination way:"The eldest brother always doesn't make me drink at ordinary times and say that Wu Dao practices moral teachings have to a pure heart and few desires, the peacetime also eats some melons and fruits peach Lee and drinks the spring in some mountains.I went ahead regardless today, I wanted a pain pain to quickly drink last time, Hey Hey!"
I accompany him to walk in the fortress to, luckily have this big fellow to come to seek me to bother, otherwise I where will know this ark mountain range that continues long ten thousand insides to unexpectedly conceal several thousands of martial ways practices moral teachings, if the background, purpose and favour that don't make pure these people, I don't trust to put fortress this so great target underneath at their eyelid.
Besides we will travel far and away right away and let go of one open spaces fortress only a few robots watch the house and do with malice in case of these people, I hard spend big of money just set up good fortress to doom.
Send forth the all flowers Niang of special flavor, imitated a Buddha an invisible hand to tightly hold tight the heart of big fellow!
The big fellow starts to be a still reserved drinking of 1, several cup next belly after, tiny take tipsy of he already dissatisfied foot cup, start to embrace one altar all flowers Niang infusing of happy"Gu Dong, Gu Dong".
I picked up a smoked leg of pork, to the big fellow way:"The elder brother of the thunder, this is the smoked permafrost leg of pork, the flavor is really pretty good, and the thunder elder brother tastes to see."
After my reformation, all flowers Niang's wine strength already very big, the big fellow at a stretch drinks the next altar, at this time the eye of the double have already had some dim moonlight, smell the speech don't give up of let go of the wine altar in the hand, once grasped a my hand in of smoked leg of pork, big of tore to bite, chew, very drunk way:"So several years, lead every day of is all monk's life, much quick chase I stuffy dead, finally make me satisfy today."Finish saying toward my Hey Hey a to smile.
I often opportune moment of poured one cup wine for him, way:"If if the thunder elder brother doesn't abandon, the thunder elder brother was my friend, hereafter think when come the tube comes, I definitely have a good wine good dinner for you."
The big fellow beat a wine Ge and smelt hoping of speech surprise me and appreciated of say with smile:"You What a good person!The old thunder of your this friend I handed over to settle.Have to have what matter can use mine, tube openings, don't consider as an outsider."
Is time is propitious, I lightly coughed a , way:Dark way in"the elder brother of the thunder, you just say that what hide the achievement method of Ni vestige ……" my heart by himself/herself more and more craftiness, give° him first to infuse got drunk, then set draw from F demand of information.
The big fellow one breath infuses the next cup all flowers Niang again, the tongue is some the oversoul doesn't live of way:", That achievement method, be conceal a body the top is all breathing, give° own spirit to cover up, other martial s could not respond you."
I this just understands why he says to have the person whom more than 2,000s practice moral teachings a martial way,cnn, but I didn't respond, so that's why, I wanted to want and ask a way:"Your peacetime in addition to self-discipline Wu Dao, don't do other matterses?"
The big fellow Hey Hey says with smile:"This arriving is uncertain, all of a part of persons practice moral teachings Wu Dao every day, good elephant I and eldest brother, however we all have their our own abodes, usually is free, is not greatly either to take a stroll.Moreover one part of persons, they not self-discipline Wu Dao, also usually adopt some what medicine of, make pill to use, moreover still some people, just because of the spiritual influence here foot, just arrive top of hill, they also self-discipline several years, feel that oneself became strong mountain."
I way:"Have you been more than 2,000 persons?"
"This is uncertain, at the beginning only more than 300 persons, live as recluse in the ark mountain, afterwards 66 continuously and continuously increase many people, just develop today's more than 2,000 persons."
I cross-examine a way:"Your eldest brother BE?"
The big fellow Zha Zha mouth way voice good wine!Then answer my way:"Our eldest brother is Wu Dao Xiu for tallest of, it is said that he was the nobility descendant that was a certain to decline before, didn't know to climb mountain because of why, probably because was too poor, had no money to have a meal."
I wanted to think a way again:"Do your more than 2,000 persons all return your eldest brother to govern a tube?"
The big fellow flicked the way of waving hand:"Be not!We because his fix for is the tallest to just shout his eldest brother of, in fact I respectively practice moral teachings and have no who take care of who, wish to come right away, wish to walk and then walk."
I give him the wine in the cup to add full, the big fellow hoped the wine in the cup to swallow spittle and picked up wine to just gathered together a mouth side, but inebriated of lay prone on the dining table,google, all of the wine spread on his body.
Not general assembly son, already the stertor is like thunder, I make the robot lift him to a side room to take a rest.
The blue Wei sweetly says with smile:"Elder brother in the sky, you are very deceitful, give° the person to infuse got drunk, then ask about them, past of you will not do out this kind of Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment