Monday, December 10, 2012

google h wayElder brother

The plastics lunch-box that wear some lunch boxes on heap of table, some orts, severals easily pull a bottle of beer to put beside.
The good elder brother looking at me to say:"Elder brother Wei hears that you got drunk last night, ha ha, my wound worsenned and could not accompany you to drink, either."I sit before bed of a say the wood Deng is up:"That you keep to harm well, do you seek me to have what matter?"
The good elder brother smiles to say:"Last night, the man elder brother came and delivered 50,000 dollars for me, he said that you were the friend whom the horse helps, did it call us friendly, is true?"
I order to say:"I saw a man elder brother at Ma Chang of Huang water yesterday afternoon, he knelt down in Ma Jiao's in front, I had no difficult is he, just make him don't want again sought you to look for enemy!"
The good elder brother stretches out the right hand that didn't get hurt to pull my hand to say:"Execuse me, elder brother Wei, I not know, knew to say what also not dare to beat your idea, you are the friend whom the horse helps, alas, can help the brothers?"
I say:"The good elder brother there are words saying, I see you also not so good, and I can help to definitely make an effort!"The good elder brother smiles to say:"Do not call my good elder brother, call me good son, you are my elder brother!Elder brother Wei, I am to want to join Ma Bang, once becoming the person whom the horse helps, having already dared to move me for the nobody in this city!You say a words for me, is all right elder brother Wei, I the good son from now on listen to everything yours, help me!"
I smile to say:"In fact I am just the friend of business with Ma Bang, good son, are you a native of the place?"The good son point nods and says:"I***is a native native of the place!"
I say:"The Qi of north connects mountain and acquaint with?"The good son doubt ground looking at me to say:"I grow up in the village of black sheath Ling, I acquaint with there of each small river, why ask this?"
I order to say:"Is very good, good son, you keep to harm well, there are 50,000 dollars, you should go to the big hospital in the city quickly cure like your knife wound, wait you to harm good, I have a business to do for you and earn the business of big money!"
The good son smiled and looking at me to said:"Elder brother Wei, you are an eldest brother to, go, I believe yours, I heel you!"I clap his shoulder to say:"Go to a big hospital in the city, now go!"





The 11th world of mortals extremely sings a black sky of town of chapter 31
Renew time:2010-12-114:46:29 chapter word numbers:2522


Chapter 31 black sky of town(request humbly to a monthly ticket) (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, there is monthly ticket throwing several pieces!The April the monthly ticket PK Feng smoke rises again!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms,google.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
The good son says to the tattoo:"Battalion, you looking at some store for me with the brotherses, I go to a hospital!"Say and then start down, lamely walk to doorway, turn head to say to me:"Leave, elder brother Wei!"
Come out small hallway, I see the small Wei sit before big glass window and see we come out, the small Wei says:"Elder brother Wei, wants me are you there?"I shake and say:"I go out to handle affairs with good elder brother."
We beat a car to arrive at a troops hospital, the surgery doctor checked the wound of good son to say:"Leg of arm three knife wounds, O.K. didn't harm bone, I gave you clear wound, last medicine, return to keep, remember changing a medicine for a day!"
I ask a way:"Can he recover from illness for a long time more?"The doctor says:"The young man is very quick, most a week!"Come out from the hospital, I say to the good son:"The black sheath Ling leaves here far?Am I to say your old house?"
The good sub- title sees a sky to say:"By bus it takes four hours, black sky of town, a lousy place!"I say:"Do you still have family?""Have, the old daddy, old mama still has the younger sister of high school of, but I all have been already returned to each time for a long time!I is rush out from the home, elder brother Wei, leave, I call the small Wei to you great for a while!"
I shake and see, many at 3:00 p.m..I say:"Walk, our both the elder brothers goes to a black sky of town of trip tonight!"The good son puzzles a way:"Now?Go to why?I don't want to see my old daddy, he will kill mine!"
"Be free, we need not is top in the town to stay for a night to your house, you are to listen to everything mine?That do not***useless talk!"I stretched hand to block the next for-rent car and pulled good son to sit up.
I say to the driver:"Teacher goes to a black sky of town!"The driver looking at me to say:"Black sky of town, old sky of, very far!"The good son sat on the rear seat to order a smoke way:"Far still don't hold firmly time to walk quickly!Know me not?"
That driver turns head a to see and hurriedly says:"Good elder brother, sorry, didn't see out is you, like well, walk right away!"The driver launched car, I asked a way:"How much ?"The driver says:"The good elder brother takes bus , need not give money, ha ha!"
I sneer at next:"The good elder brother makes so much!Say, I give you money!"I take out a few 100 dollars bill to clap a driver on the stage to say:"Is enough not enough?"
The good son says in the rear seat:"Elder brother Wei, the somebody else doesn't want money, you don't be getting more polite!"I see driver very frightened of appearance, he a fill money and return to me, I have to connect to come over.Mama of, the small rascal is to don't pay attention to!Is also good, save money.
The for-rent car city drives onto a hill path behind and just entered a street corner to see front an armed police established of road card.The for-rent car stopped down, several armed polices for carrying rifles with loaded bullets rounded to come up, what to is a head is a first lieutenant military officer, and he drinks a way:"All of the person in the car comes down and accepts a check!"
The good son scolded a , get off very with reluctance.I also got off with driver, right away be used a gun crest by a few armed polices at after back, lie prone on the car.A soldier gruffly at my all over touch one spirit indiscriminately, car in also drive careful check, the man asks driver to open spare Xiang.
On having no acquisition, the first lieutenant looking at us to say:"Enter mountain stem what go?"What about good son wear a mouth way:"Elder brother Bing!Do I return to old house to see an old daddy not to is all right?"
That first lieutenant drinks a way:"Roll,cnn!"Put let car money of a few soldiers move out of the way road.We re- return to a car up, the good son says:"***, This a period of time armed police is checking a gun, if I had a gun to like, all Tu Tu they!Elder brother Wei gives me the lane to chase a gun!"
I drink a way:"You shut up for me!Boy, playing the end one day there will of gun has to die under the gun muzzle!You have fun break knife to make you harm haven't got precept so!"
Good son Hey Hey a say with smile:"Elder brother Wei, you don't scare me,Facebook, I since the childhood, be chopped down numerous times, do I not just live thoroughly now and slice!"
I sneer at bottom, looking at the forest of both sides to ask a way:"Was the teacher a black sheath Ling here?"The driver answers a way:"Even if have already been regarded as into mountain here yes, again once turned over two lings to is a black sky of town, estimate still have to the hill path in more than two hours."
Before bursting upon one is spacious of street, with hill path ten words cross.I ask a way:"This where of?"The driver says:"This is the National Freeway, thing alignment, another province of, we want Qing Lake face west, go to Ningxia to east."
Simultaneously walk I part find out the small village place name of along the road with driver, gradual of the sky Be black to come down, the good son is on the rear seat asleep.The hill path is more and more rugged, there was already no street lamp, can not see wayside either have a small village again, the driver turns on a headlight, carefully ex- go.He says:"Is alas, I must also live in the black sky of town tonight!"
I say:"This town son how so strange?Isn't the person in the town's wanting to go to orchid state city troublesome?"The driver says:"There being a longing distance passenger car stationing on the town is 1 class for a day, this town was originally a hunted a door of gathered city, afterwards the government disallowed to hunt and accepted the hunting rifles of hunting of Shan-li noodles door all and also lost existent meaning here, the person who had already been withdrawn to combine, but still had some to pan for gold lives on the town, you Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment